Buy Bitfury Tardis
Bitfury Tardis specifications
Release: November 2018
Size: 264 x 483 x 591mm
Chip boards: 8
Chip name: Bitfury Clarke
Chip size: 14nm
Chip count: 1024
Noise level: 80db
Voltage: 200–277 VAC, 45–66 Hz
Rack format: 6U
Interface: Ethernet 100BASE-TX, IEEE 802.3u
Temperature: -20 – 40 °C
Humidity: 5 – 95 %
Alternatively you can check for Bitfury Tardis specs on ASICminervalue.com
Miners Depo Service
- PSU Included & Free Shipping.
- Support 24/7.
- Order processed within 1-2 working days maximum after confirmation of payment.
- Delivered worldwide via DHL Express.
Important before ordering
- Personalization, configuration, and set-up are included for all online crypto miner purchases.
- If you are a beginner in mining, please download our beginners guide from your account page (available only for customers with minimum one completed order).
- The price of miners can vary from day to day depending on market behavior.
- Please never forget that regardless of the current performance of miners, mining remains a risky activity.
Methods of payment: Bank Cryptocurrency and Transfer (only for orders over $100.000 USD), to see all the payment methods please visit: Payment Methods.
- Delivery worldwide by DHL and UPS.
- Delivery with signature required.
- Coinminermart team will be happy to assist you with the handling of your equipment by customer support.
- All our support resources are available to this email : [email protected]
- Coinminermart is a shop of enthusiasts of cryptocurrencies with a team that has been mining for nearly 4 years. We offer you the best ASIC Miners currently on the market.
- We offer support in the use of your equipment.
There are no reviews yet.